From Jim Iyke with his little power lady to Adekunles epic throwback photo, below are photos you shouldnt even think of missing this week.
1. This throwback photo of Tiwa Savage and Nelson Mandela's son
Tiwa Savage in the spirit of throwback shared this on her Instagram page today, July 15, 2016.
"FBF to this incredible moment when we were invited to the Late Great Madiba Mandela's residence by @ndaba_mandela It was such an honor to meet you ... May God continue to guide and bless you as you continue your Grandfathers Legacy," she captioned it.
2. And then Peter Okoye, Papi J and AY Makun showed their support for Samuel Etoo's charity match
The trio are in Turkey for Samuel Etoo's foundation's anniversary.
"So much love here in Turkey Antalya. Join me for @etoocharitymatch tomorrow here in Antalya, Turkey. Let’s celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the foundation @fpsetoo of my friend @setoo. Hurry and get your tickets at www.etoocharitymatch.com #Etoo #EtooCharityMatch #FundaciónPrivadaSamuelEtoo #Charity Cc @aycomedian @ositaiheme @papiijameh @yomicasual," he captioned it.
3. Uche Jombo and her baby met Basketmouth in Texas
The actress shared this beautiful shot of the three of them food shopping.
4. This adorable shot of Jim Iyke and his power lady
Jim Iyke is currently on the cast of a new movie and he shared this cute shot of himself and his super woman.
"This is Maiya. She has special Powers. You will understand when #Caller25 is done. #BackPackAndSandalSquad #HarvPapa #Gladysboi #RehersalStarts #25Chronicles," he wrote.
5. Osita Iheme, AY Makun and Peter Okoye met in a plane
"Here we come Turkey for @setoo9 charity Match @peterpsquare @ositaiheme @yomicasual," AY shared the shot.
6. AY Makun, Kanayo O Kanayo, Queen Nwokoye on set
"On location with @queennwokoye and @kanayo.o.kanayo for the glo new comedy series in Enugu. #awake #proudgloambassador."
7. Buhari's children graduated
Zahra and Yusuf Buhari graduated from the University of Surrey and then his second daughter Halima Buhari Sherrif was called to the bar in Abuja.
8. Adekunle Gold shared this epic throwback collage
"Sigh. Thank you Jesus for the fire,suffer-head,heartbreak,rejection that's made me who I am now, GOLD!
Don't stop believing and keep working. your miracle will happen soon," he captioned it.
9. Yoruba Actress' at Lola Alao's father's burial
We came across this photo of some Yoruba actress' at fellow colleague, Lola Alao's father's burial.
10. This beautiful photo of Kenneth Okonkwo's family
"We are one big and happy family. We thank God and thank you for your prayers," he wrote alongside it.
11. And then Toyin Adegbola dedicated her first grandchild
Veteran Nollywood actress, Toyin Adegbola was full of joy as she dedicated her first grandchild.
12. Gideon Okeke, Bimbo Akintola reminding us of Grey's Anatomy
We love that!
13. Toyin Adewale and Regina Chukwu can't stop smiling
14. Paul Okoye and his 'Bad girl Riri'
Paul Okoye struck a pose with new label mate, Lucy. She looks hot!
15. Tiwa Savage visits an orphanage
Tiwa who recently became a goodwill ambassador for the Orphanage Africa, visited an orphanage in Johannesburg to create awareness for the Stop Child Trafficking campaign.