Majid Michel has become a household name in the African movie industry especially in Nigeria where he is the 'Phantom darling' of all the ladies. The handsome 34 year old actor had his first stint as an actor whilst still in school.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Majid Michel
Majid Michel makes our Monday Crush
Happily married with two daughters, this award winning actor has continued to win our hearts but we bet you didn't know these about him:
1. As you would have guessed, Majid was born to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian mother, his nickname is 'Shaker'.
2. In secondary school, Michel was actively involved in theater and was a member of the school’s Drama Club. As a member of the drama club, he received a Best Actor Award in one of their performances. Something he would later take up full time.
3. Before he became a professional actor, Majid Michel was invited to join a modeling agency, Super Model Agency by his next-door neighbor because of his great looks.
4. He attended the same school with fellow Ghanaian actor; Van Vicker- Mfantsipim School in Accra.
5. The movie that brought him to limelight in Nigeria is 'Silent Scandals' incidentally his first Nigerian movie.
Dashing Majid Michel makes our Monday Crush so easy, are we in this together? What do you think about him?
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: