Confessing God’s word is a sure way to build the life you desire. The text for today’s confession is Psalm 32:7 (NLT):
God protects you from trouble
Confessing God’s word is a sure way to build the life you desire. The text for today’s confession is Psalm 32:7 (NLT).
“For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory.”
Living in today’s world comes with many challenges but as God’s children we take solace in the fact that he is our refuge and strength; an ever present help in the time of trouble.
When life seems to be going against you, have no fear; instead run into your father’s arms, for only he can give you the victory you desire.
- Because God is my hiding place, I am at peace in the storms of life.
- God protects me from trouble.
- My loved ones are protected from danger and calamity.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
- Every evil plot against me shall fail.
- God surrounds me with favour as a shield.
- I am victorious in every area of my life in Jesus name.
ALSO READ:God will heal your broken heart
"As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say" - Numbers 14:28 (NIV).
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: