Bride-to-bes preparing to tie the knot the knot this year can steal one or two looks from these ladies who rocked the red carpet graciously
The Golden Globes Awards has come and gone but the fashion statements made by our favorite Hollywood stars are here to stay.
And bride-to-bes preparing to tie the knot the knot this year can steal one or two looks from these ladies who rocked the red carpet graciously.
Hollywood stars like Taraji P. Henson, Jennifer Lopez and Eva Longoria were nominated by Brides.com as actresses who inspired bride-to-bes around the world with their looks at the awards ceremony.
These stars wore dresses from famous designers like Georges Hobeika, Stella McCartney and Giambattista Valli.
Compiled by Brides.com, check out their bridal looks below:
1. Brie Larson in Calvin Klein
2. Saoirse Ronan in Yves Saint Laurent Couture
3. Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
4. Gina Rodriguez in Zac Posen
5. Jennifer Lopez in Giambattista Valli
6. Eva Longoria in Georges Hobeika
7. Taraji P. Henson in Stella McCartney