From being used for healthier hair, blemished free and brighter skin, skin whitener and more, baking powder is loaded with properties that agree with the skin as well as other part of the body and it's usually without a side effect. Check out these three ways to use it even perfectly.
Baking powder is a staple in almost everyone's pantry but they are useful for loads of beauty, health and more uses.
From being used for healthier hair, blemished free and brighter skin, skin whitener and more, baking powder is loaded with properties that agree with the skin as well as other part of the body and it's usually without a side effect.
There are different ways to use baking powder for beauty purposes, these three are must try ones:
1. Baking powder as exfoliating body scrub
Baking powder works for baby soft skin, it is hydrating and also makes a refreshing body scrub. The exofoliating body scrub removes dead skin cells revealing a smoother skin.
1. Mix table spoons of baking soda with oatmeal and table spoons of water.
2. Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste.
3. Rub the paste in circular motions (making sure not to rub in to hard) all over your body then wash off with warm water
4. (If you are using this on the face, be extra gentle)
You can do this as often as required.
2. Baking powder as a deodorant
Baking powder works perfect to neutralize body (and even mouth) odour.
1. Put enough baking soda in a clean bowl
2. Add few drops of your favourite essential oil(s) to the baking powder
3. Mix the ingredients together properly
4. Apply the mix to your underarms to tackle body odour.
3. Baking soda as a shampoo.
Baking soda works well as a shampoo as it rids hair of dirt and grime
1. Add baking powder to your favourite shampoo
2. Wash your hair with the mix just like you normally would.
3, Adding baking soda makes the shampoo wash the hair to make it squeaky clean.
4. Use this mix monthly.
Catch a home remedy video below.