Addicted to Gadgets Careless woman causes explosion at Chinese restaurant

The woman was the only victim of the gas explosion.

  • Published:
Gas Explosion play

Careless woman who accidentally hit gas flame

(Newsflare)
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

A video footage shows a careless woman in China, who caused an explosion after she knocked off a gas tank, while playing with her phone.

This accident happened at a restaurant in Yichun, Jiangxi Province. She sustained severe burns from the explosion, which also resulted in a damage that caused a lot of monetary loss.

The video showed her fully concentrated on her phone, not minding where she was going. This carelessness caused her some unnecessary body injuries.

READ: Fire engulfs two petrol stations, gutting them

When the gas tank exploded, it sparked a great amount of flames, which took over the kitchen.

Two other men were in the restaurant building, but they managed to escape unhurt, leaving the woman as the only victim.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.