6 car accessories you should own
Our daily activities outside the home allow us spend a lot of time in it and therefore makes the feel of the car amongst other things very important.
Here are some important car accessories you probably have never considered:
1. Car Scanner: An essential piece of kit for all vehicle owners save time and money l code reader which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) that appear when the "check engine" light is showing.
2. Car Key Finder: With this elegantly designed key finder, all you need to do is whistle and your keys will flash and beep noisily until you successfully locate them!
3. Car Battery Booster Cables: used to start dead batteries in vehicles.
This cable is best used when embarking on long trips and everyday outing.
4. Car Energy Saver: it acts like a small battery that helps your car's electrical system perform better.
5. Screw Drivers: Any vehicle has over 100 screws and you do not want to be stranded when one of the screws comes off.
6. Car Vacuum Cleaners: will bring you a lot of conveniences to clean your car and help you get rid of the dirt the car your hands or car brush cannot get to.
Click here to experience your car at its best.
We would love to read your opinions in the comments section below.
This feature is brought to you by
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: