President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election campaign has received a N21.27 billion boost.
These are the people who contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s campaign
Various companies, individuals and parastatals from various sectors donated the sum during a fund raising dinner organized by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Saturday, December 20 in Abuja.
Read the list of all who made donations below:
- Tunde Ayeni - N2 billion
- Oil and Gas sector - N5 billion
- Real Estate and Building - N4 billion
- Transport and Aviation - N1 billion
- Food and Agriculture - N500 million
- Power - N500m
- Construction - N310 million
- Road Construction - N250m
- National Automotive Association - N450 million
- Shelter Development Limited - N250 million
- Friends of Jerry Gana - N5 billion
- PDP Governors Forum - N1.05billion
- 21 PDP governors - N50 million each
- SIFAX Group - N100 million
- PDP stakeholders in Rivers State - N50m.
- 15 states on the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission - N15 million
Some private individuals also gave donations while the Chief Fund Raiser and Chairman of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, who was out of the country, assured that he would personally see the National Chairman of the PDP, Adamu Mu’Azu, to offer his support.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: