5 ways to avoid getting killed by trailers/tanker trucks
Find out how you can avoid becoming the next road user to be killed by trailers/trucks.
According to the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), accidents, involving tankers and trailers, have injured 12,994 people and killed 4,076 people.
This is just between 2007 and June, 2010.
Pulse is here to show you how to avoid being the next casualty.
Here are five easy ways to prevent deadly accidents, with these vehicles.
1. Steer clear: Once you see a trailer or truck, make sure you stay away. Make sure you give them, as much space, as possible.
2. Always give them enough warning, before overtaking.
3. Do not engage in speeding competitions with them.
4. Be very cautious, and do not make assumptions.
5. Never drive in between two trailers or tanker trucks.
Above all, obey all traffic rules and regulations.
Do you find these tips helpful?
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: