ADVERTISEMENT

'Governor Ambode should not have to stop at traffic lights' - 51.5% say

Pulse Nigeria readers are divided over a controversial question - Should governors stop at traffic lights?

Traffic Light

In March, 2016, Ayo Shonaiya, raised an important question.

The filmmaker, TV Producer, lawyer and music talent agent said governors should not have to stop at traffic lights, as long as they are on official duty.

According to him,"st"

His opinion was based on a Facebook picture of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's convoy stopping at the traffic light at Wempco junction, Agidingbi.

ADVERTISEMENT

While some people agree with Shonaiya, there are others, who see this as a commendable, humble act.

51.5% sided with Shonaiya, while the remaining 48.5% approve of Governor Ambode's act.

Which group do you agree with?

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Unblock notifications in browser settings.
ADVERTISEMENT

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

Ministers were recently assessed, Tinubu will reshuffle cabinet in few weeks - Bwala

Ministers were recently assessed, Tinubu will reshuffle cabinet in few weeks - Bwala

Tinubu's ADC holds on to presidential job, chooses regent for Ilemona throne

Tinubu's ADC holds on to presidential job, chooses regent for Ilemona throne

FG admits Nigeria facing food crisis, sets up committee to tackle hunger

FG admits Nigeria facing food crisis, sets up committee to tackle hunger

Plateau govt confirms 22 dead, 132 injured from school building collapse

Plateau govt confirms 22 dead, 132 injured from school building collapse

Atiku's campaign spokesman, Bwala dumps PDP, says I'm close to joining APC

Atiku's campaign spokesman, Bwala dumps PDP, says I'm close to joining APC

Copyright society praises Tinubu for renaming National Arts Theatre after Soyinka

Copyright society praises Tinubu for renaming National Arts Theatre after Soyinka

NAFDAC raids Imo market, confiscates alcoholic beverages in sachet, pet bottles

NAFDAC raids Imo market, confiscates alcoholic beverages in sachet, pet bottles

LG autonomy judgment Tinubu's most revolutionary achievement – UI Prof

LG autonomy judgment Tinubu's most revolutionary achievement – UI Prof

Binance Nigeria representative docked on amended charge

Binance Nigeria representative docked on amended charge

Pulse Sports

The Cristiano Ronaldo question and 3 biggest disappointments of EURO 2024

The Cristiano Ronaldo question and 3 biggest disappointments of EURO 2024

God won't forgive him for the stress — Celebrity Arsenal fan on Liverpool icon Roberto Firmino becoming a pastor

God won't forgive him for the stress — Celebrity Arsenal fan on Liverpool icon Roberto Firmino becoming a pastor

Transfer News LIVE: Chelsea set condition for Osimhen transfer as Arsenal AGREE personal terms with Calafiori plus all the latest DONE deals and more

Transfer News LIVE: Chelsea set condition for Osimhen transfer as Arsenal AGREE personal terms with Calafiori plus all the latest DONE deals and more

He will surpass me and others — France legend Zidane makes bold prediction for EURO 2024 star

He will surpass me and others — France legend Zidane makes bold prediction for EURO 2024 star

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT