What is aggressive driving?
Agency shares 5 ways to deal with aggressive drivers
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has offered great tips on dealing with aggressive drivers.
Wikipedia describes this as " a way of driving any type of vehicle or affecting any type of maneuver on a vehicle in which the driver deliberately behaves in such a manner as to increase the risk of a road accident."
Thus, an aggressive driver is harmful to both him/herself and to other road users.
In order to survive an encounter with an aggressive/angry motorists, use the following tips shared by the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC).
- Simply get out of their way.
- Avoid making eye contact.
- Lock your doors, and keep your windows up.
- Avoid responding with rude gestures.
- Never underestimate the level of his/her aggression or anger.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: