Meet the fastest hypercar ever! [VIDEO]
The Bugatti Chiron has been dubbed the 'World's fastest, most powerful hypercar.'
Bugatti's Veyron successor made it's debut at the Geneva Motor Show, where it was immediately dubbed 'world's most powerful, fastest, most luxurious and most exclusive production super sports car'.
Wolfgang Dürheimer, Bugatti's president, says:
“It is part of human nature to cross boundaries and set new records – to run 100 m faster than ever before, to fly even further into space and to enter new realms. This striving is also our driving force at Bugatti.
The Chiron is the result of our efforts to make the best even better. Bugatti has tested the limits of physics. There is no area where we have not achieved significant improvements."
Here are some outstanding facts about this new hypercar.
- It is the first production sports car with 1500 HP
- It has the most sophisticated and highest performing cooling system fitted to a sports car
- It's electrical system can be only be compared to that of a military vehicle
- It has the largest, highest performance clutch ever fitted to a passenger car
- It has a top speed of 261mph, and goes from 0-62mph in less than 2.5 seconds
- Formula One technical modules can be found in the braking system.
This new Chiron will be sold for £1.9million.
Check it out in the video above.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: