How to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada without an agent
While Canada has been trending for a while now, not a lot of people actually know the ins and outs of its immigration process.
Canada is home to some of the world’s most beautiful national parks, world-class ski resorts with a highly developed mixed economy. Canada by size, is the largest country in North America and second in the world.
A lot of Nigerians are considering jumping ship and migrating to this country for a number of reasons. In case you are part of this lot, here are the things you need to do.
- Take the test for eligibility using hypothetical test scores
- Determine your NOC/ skill type
- Apply for and write your test for English i.e. IELTS
- Pay and submit your documents for WES evaluation
- Wait for an invitation to apply (ITA)
- Start looking for jobs while waiting for ITA
- Apply for Canadian PR with all the required documents and proof of funds
- Go for biometrics if called
- Wait for your visa!!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: