With the current raging scarcity of tomatoes, we're all in favour of non-tomato sauces and stews, and this turkey stew recipe is the perfect answer for this.
Try this turkey non-tomato stew and vegetable recipe
This deliciously 'hearty' recipe is a nice mix of butter, onions, celery, potatoes, chicken stock and more - not a ball of tomato in sight.
Check out the recipe courtesy All Recipes.
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 skinless, boneless turkey breast halves, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: