If there ever was a food item that's rich in carbohydrates, it would be sweet potatoes.
How to make sweet potato latkes
The sweet potato latkes is a nice, pastry form of sweet potatoes alongside eggs, cheese and more.
Though commonly eaten in the fried variety alongside a sauce or eggs in Nigeria, sweet potatoes can also be enjoyed in a pastry form.
What you need:
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: