How to make peanut butter cheesecake
This creamy and rich cheesecake with candy bar filling is the perfect dessert.
What you need:
- 18 Oreos
- 125 grams of peanut butter
- Quarter a cup of melted unsalted butter
- 670 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- One cup of granulated sugar
- 180 grams of sour cream
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Three big eggs
- Five regular size Butterfinger candy bars
1. Preheat your oven at 350F degrees.
2. Put the Oreo in a food processor or blender and pulse into fine crumbs.
3. Mix the cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
4. Spray a springfoam pan with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Press the cookie and butter mix into the bottom of the pan.
6. Wrap the bottom and outside walls of the pan with aluminum foil.
7. Bake the crust for about eight minutes and then allow to cool.
8. Beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together with a hand mixer in a large bowl till smooth and creamy.
9. Add in the sour cream, peanut butter, and vanilla and mix till well combines.
10. Add in the eggs one by one and mix.
11. Put in three quarters of the Butterfingers.
12. Pour onto the cooling crust.
13. Put the springform pan into a large roasting pan with an inch of hot water.
14. Bake for about an hour.
15. Turn off oven and allow the cake sit there for another hour.
16. Remove and leave in the fridge overnight.
17. Remove from pan and top with the rest of the Butterfingers.
18. Cut and serve as desired.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: