What you need:
How to bake apple cookies
Apple cookies are a delicious treat and they are quite easy to make at home.
- Three large apples
- 120 grams of sugar
- Four eggs
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 200 grams of margarine
- 500 grams of flour
- One teaspoon of baking powder
ALSO READ: How to make tuna and avocado sandwich
1. Mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
2. Add in margarine and mix well.
3. Add in the flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly with a mixer or wooden ladle.
4. Peel the apples and cut into small pieces. Add to the dough mix.
5. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
6. Cut dough into cookie shapes and place on the baking tray.
7. Bake at 200 degrees С for about 15 minutes.
8. Cool and serve as desired.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: