Also referred to as bean curds, tofu is made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks.
Enjoy healthy eating with the tofu salad
The tofu salad is a mix of tofu and vegetables such as carrots, red cabbage, garlic and more.
Originating from Asia, tofu is a popular vegan diet component.
You can be assured of a truly healthy and nutritious meal with this recipe.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: