We love a great French toast which is why we're excited about this recipe as it is sees a new twist to it.
How to make Baked French Toast
The baked French toast as the name suggests sees the bread baked, as opposed to just being toasted.
There's also an inclusion of cinnamon, vanilla, corn syrup and more for a wholesome breakfast experience.
What you need:
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut diagonally in 1 inch slices
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: