Ever seen Fulani women hawk furaa da no-no and wondered how to make this from the comfort of your home?
How to make furaa da no-no
Furaa da no-no is a healthy and refreshing drink made from a combination of fermented cow milk and ground millet mixed with a host of other ingredients and spices.
Now you can.
Check out this recipe courtesy Dobby's signature.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup soya bean meal
- 1/2 cup millet or Guinea corn meal
- 1 tsp. dried pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp. cloves, ground
- 1 tsp. dried ginger root, ground
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 2 liters water (For boiling)
- 1 liter Fresh cow milk yogurt "No-no" or Normal yogurt
- Granulated sugar to taste
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: