Africas largest tech gathering, TechPlus2016 Education & Women in Tech Forum will hold from July 22-23 at the Convention centre, Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos.
It is envisioned to harness viable ideas, processes and resources towards delivering premium education and expanding STEM education in Africa whilst bridging the gender gap in IT and opening up new vistas for gender-balance, towards unlocking significant commercial and socio-economic opportunities for individuals, families, businesses, societies and the African continent.
Speakers at the prestigious tech event includes Abisoye Ajayi, Monique Woodard, Nkemdilim Begho, Chioma Agwuegbo, Afua Osei and others.
Talking Points Include;
- Technology as a Catalyst for Gender Inclusion
- Financing the Smart School: What are the Options?
- Increasing Opportunities for STEM Penetration in West Africa
- Spreading the Scope of Digital Literacy Solutions for Women
- Building a Business Case for Smart School Implementation
- Creating Public-Private, Nonprofit Opportunities for the Future