“For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favour and honour, no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.”
God floods your life with good things
Confessing God’s word is a sure way to build the life you desire. The text for today’s confession is Psalm 84:11.
God is the source of all good things, so anyone who wants a life of peace and joy can only find it in God. Honour and favour come from God and he is ready to give them to anyone who trusts and obeys him.
- God is my sun so every darkness in my life disappears.
- God is my shield so I am protected from evil.
- God blesses me with unexplainable favour.
- God increases my honour day by day.
- God floods my life with good things.
- I see good all around me and in every area of my life.
- My walk with God is blameless through Christ in Jesus name.
ALSO READ:God will heal your broken heart
"As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say" - Numbers 14:28 (NIV).
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: