Digital sector in focus: Best Digital training & recruitment platform
Pulse Pick: Jobberman.
In this edition of Pulse Digital Picks, we turn our attention to the training and recruitment sector, where Jobberman, West Africa's No. 1 Career Platform, has been carving a niche for itself since 2009.
Jobberman started as a recruitment and job search platform but has now grown into an all-encompassing career platform offering online career advice, personalised HR solutions for both individuals and institutions as well as training services for jobseekers.
In recognition of their immense contribution to that sector, they have been nominated for several awards, such as ‘Best use of Technology’ for Y Naija (Future Awards) and have received a notable mention by Forbes Magazine. In 2012, they were voted 8th on Forbes Magazine’s list of Top 20 Tech Start-Ups in Africa. They also featured as one of the most ‘Innovative Companies in Nigeria’ in the McKinsey Internet Report on aspiring countries.
With a simple vision to be Nigeria’s most user-centric and transparent career platform; where the right candidates are connected with the right opportunities, they consider themselves PACE setters and thus their core values: Performance, Accountability, Continuous Learning, Excellence.
In addition to their powerful mission of connecting talent to opportunities, there are lots of reasons to come partner with them in achieving success in your career. More than 2 million people each year trust Jobberman to help them win at work, from professional advancement and skills-building to finding a job.
What Jobberman excels at
They do not just offer job information services, they exist to help you build your career. It’s more than recruitment, it’s a journey and Jobberman is there at every step.
1. Youth Engagement - They organise a series of Career Fairs and Employability Training, including Soft Skills Training, for job seekers across the country. This gives these job seekers insight into what makes them employable, which benefits them and the workforce. Learn more..
2. Assessment - Look beyond the CV, find out if job seekers can do what their CV says. This is a psychometric and competency-based testing, curated by experts and are excellent predictors of a candidate’s ability to perform the tasks required for the role. Learn more…
3. CV Services - You have the talent but how do you present yourself? With Jobberman CV services, you can increase your interview chances today! Choose from one of their competitive written packages and have your CV professionally written. Learn more...
4. Executive Recruitment - They also boast an HR team that is committed to understanding your journey; the exact requirements of the role including culture fit, mindset, previous experience etc and creating an ideal profile that goes beyond the Job description.
Jobberman Nigeria forms part of the investment portfolio of Ringier One Africa Media, one of Africa’s largest digital publishers, allowing global brands to reach targeted audiences nationally, regionally, continentally and by each vertical in which they operate.
Why Jobberman stands out
Jobberman leverages technology and data-driven recruitment solutions to work with employers and make sure that the right person is placed in the right job in the most efficient manner, which results in increased workplace productivity.
With Jobberman, you get:
- Access to a large pool of candidates.
- Excellent data on candidates to aid decision making.
- An experienced team of professionals serving you.
- Access to both local & international talent.