The complete list of ways to be affectionate and make your partner happy.
The ever-green best seller explains that everyone has a particular thing that signifies the most affection to them.
It could be getting gifts, quality time, physical touch and words of affirmation, or acts of service and to enjoy the best of relationships, a partner needs to realise which of these five languages appeals to his/her partner most.
So, earlier today, August 15, 2016, Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda suggests that acts of service alongside love and respect are the best things men should show their women.
A man must derive pleasure from serving his girlfriend/wife," she says.
"This can only be achieved in a relationship based on true love and mutual respect."
So, what's the best way to show affection to a partner whose love language is acts of service?
1. Don't bother much about saying how much you love them. Just show it.
People whose love language is acts of service value what you do, than what you say. Do things that portray that love and you might not need to say much [except if their secondary love language is words of affirmation.]
2. No matter how much he or she has got things covered, they need you to do stuff for them.
It may be inconsequential, but they just love it when you do it. Even if it's to put finishing touches to a task already completed, do it. They love it like crazy.
3. You need to be grateful when they do stuff for you.
They love having stuff done for them and are grateful when you do, so they expect you to be thankful when they do things for you.
4. Be there when they need help. It hurts them a lot when they need you to be there and you're not.
5. They love you to do things for them without being told. But ask them what you can do for them when you run short of ideas.