I'm sure just like me, most of you have been wanting to make your own Homemade Shawarma. Well, here's your opportunity to do so.
1. Chicken breasts/thighs (boneless)
2. Shawarma bread/Tortilla wrap (you can get it in any supermarket)
9. Vegetable oil (for stir-frying)
4. Seasoning cube
5. Salt (optional)
6. Black pepper
7. Chilli pepper
8. Vegetable oil
1. Wash and slice the vegetables
2. Mix some mayonnaise and ketchup with the veggies
3. Put the Chicken strip in a bowl, add the marinade and mix properly. Cover and store in a refrigerator. (Tip: The longer it marinates in the refrigerator, the tastier).
4. Heat up a tablespoon of oil, add marinated chicken, stir fry until golden yellow.
5. Spread the Tortilla wrap on a flat surface, add the Mayonnaise-ketchup-veggies mixture and the marinated chicken. Sprinkle some Chilli pepper and roll the wrap and tuck the edge.
PS: You warm it up a bit by placing it in an oven or on a heated pan for about 3 minutes.
Our homemade Chicken shawarma is ready. Yummy! Tasty! Ulala!
ALSO READ: Make Efo Riro with these five easy steps