Stick meat is a popular Nigerian meat snack made with meat and a few other veggies.
Stick meat is a delicious appetiser made essentially with beef and a few peppery veggies.
2. 2. 2 bell pepper- green and red
3. 1 large Onion
4. 1-2 seasoning cubes
5. 1/2 teaspoon thyme
6. 1 teaspoon curry
7. Salt to taste
8. 2 teaspoons dry pepper
1. Chop the beef into tiny pieces. Place it in a pot, add salt, dry pepper, seasoning cubes, curry, thyme and water. Cook for about 15 minutes or until the meat is tender.
2. In a non-stick skillet, heat up some oil and fry the meat on minimum heat.
3. Wash the bell peppers and onion. Make sure you remove the seeds in the pepper and cut them into small cubes.
4. Stack the fried meats, pepper and onion on the stick one after the other.
There you go! Enjoy!