If you're looking for a sweet treat and you aren't afraid of trying something from France, this recipe is for you.
It is also quite easy to prepare and you don't have to be a very experienced cook to successfully make it.
What you need:
- Six big apples
-150 grams of butter
- 250 grams of puff pastry
- 150grams of sugar
- One pinch of cinnamon
ALSO READ: Chicken spring onion pie
1. Grease a baking pan over with butter and sprinkle it with sugar.
2. Peel and slice the apples into thin pieces.
3. Sprinkle the apple slices with cinnamon and lay them in the baking pan.
4. Cover the apples slices with a sheet of puff pastry.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes at 180°С.
6. Bring it out to cool and then turn it over such that the apples are facing up.
7. Serve as desired.