This recipe requires no special skills at all and it can easily be prepared by anybody.
What you need:
- 350 grams of cookies
- Quarter a cup of cocoa powder
- 120 grams of butter
- One spoon of vanilla extract
- 250 grams of soft cream cheese
- Half a cup of sugar
- One cup of sour cream
- 250 grams of whipped cream
- One tablespoon of icing sugar
- 600 grams of jam
1. Using a food processor or blender, grind up the cookies.
2. Melt the butter in a baking pan and mix three teaspoons of the cocoa powder in.
3. Combine the mixture thoroughly with the crushed cookies.
4. Put in the refrigerator while you make the cream.
5. Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together to make a smooth mixture in a big bowl.
6. Add in the sour cream and vanilla extract and then pour in the whipped cream.
7. Spread half of the mixture evenly in a baking pan.
7. Add icing sugar and cocoa powder to the second half.
8. Pour this mixture over the first layer in the baking pan.
9. Leave in the fridge for at least five hours.
10. Cut the cheesecake into desired pieces and cover with jam.