Lemon cake is perfect for a snack or dessert and it is quite easy to prepare at home.
What you need:
- 350 grams of flour
- Two teaspoons of baking powder
- One pinch of salt
- 200 grams of sugar
- Four eggs
- Two lemon zests
- 90ml of lemon juice
- 200 grams of butter
- One sprinkle of vanilla
- 60 grams of sour cream
ALSO READ: Omelet with spinach and tomatoes
1. Mix the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and zest in a big bowl.
2. Add in the butter and mix thoroughly.
3. Add in the sour cream and mix again.
4. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla in another bowl.
5. Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the liquid paste and mix until the dough is smooth.
6. Grease your cake pan with butter and line with parchment paper greased with butter too.
7. Let it bake in a preheated oven for about an hour.
8. Serve or store as desired.