Sweaty palms and feet smell when they become persistent and can get irritating and very uncomfortable!
Sweaty palms and feet smell when they become persistent and can get irritating especially where interactions (as simple as shaking other people’s hands, writing, passing on objects etc) that can’t be avoided make people raise eyebrows (when everything is ‘wet’ (having a possibility of spreading germs- the first thing that comes to people’s minds).
The condition is usually genetic and can come in form of sweaty palms, feet, underarms and other parts of the body and can be aggravated with the use of certain medications.
Unhealthy diets, lifestyle habits,infectious illnesses and more can also form a reason for sweating excessively. The condition is usually very embarrassing and uncomfortable but simple natural remedies can help to ease it.
Tomatoes work well to ease sweaty palms and feet because it lowers the body temperature which help to reduce excessive sweating. It also contains astringent that shrinks the pores (reason it’s great for facial skin as well) which reduces sweating.
1. Cut fresh tomato and rub over parts of the body that’s sweaty
2. Leave this on for 15-20 mins
3. Rinse as per usual
1. Squeeze out the juice from fresh tomatoes
2. Rub this on the sweaty areas of the body
3. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes
4. Rinse off the tomato juice.
This is safe enough to be used daily.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar works great for shutting/tightening the pores as it contains natural astringent properties.
1. Rinse sweat away from the area and apply raw apple cider vinegar around the area
2. Leave this on for hours (it’s best done overnight)
3. Take a squeaky clean bath the next day.
For sensitive skin, dilute the apple cider vinegar with water before use
1. Mix Apple cider vinegar and honey with luke warm water thoroughly
2. Drink this in the mornings daily
ALSO READ: 4 foods to improve vagina health
Lemon works for treating sweaty palms and feet and serves as a deodorant with its citrus-sy scent.
1. Squeeze lemon juice out of fresh lemon
2. Add baking soda and mix till it forms a paste
3. Apply the paste to sweaty areas of the body
4. Leave the paste on for 15-20mins then rinse it off
Avoid unnecessary exposure to the sun when using lemon as it makes the skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Will you try out these remedies?