A healthy skin is a disease free skin most time, it is important to care for our skin.
We can never over-emphasize why it is absolutely important to take care of our skin, healthy skin is very important as the skin is a very vital part of the body; while not merely stating the obvious, we came across these reasons on acne skin site and decided to share.
1. Our skin is the first line of defense that our entire body has against incoming threats, so it needs to be kept in tip-top shape in order to keep us as healthy as possible.
2. Our skin takes toxins out of our body and filters through the toxins that make it into our body, so if we neglect that filter, we allow all of those toxins to enter our body and do whatever damage they are want to do.
3. Healthy skin is what is able to regulate our temperature, so without healthy skin, we may constantly be too cold or too warm, without a way to fix the problem!
4. When our skin is healthy, it is more resilient and able to heal much faster.
5. Healthy skin can fight off diseases better than unhealthy skin and this is a very important role that skin has. If you want your body to be able to fight off everything it comes in contact with, then you want to make sure you keep your skin as healthy as possible.