Tolu Fagbayi of Rouge Addiction shows off the most stunning makeup for Valentine's day and it's a must try for the day.
The beauty blogger does her signature flawless skin finish as she chose a vibrant hue for the eyes in the best way ever in the spirit of the Valentine season. She applies the makeup in easy steps:
1. Starting with defined brows, the beauty vlogger and makeup artist primed the skin.
2. She applies foundation - with Nuban beauty blender spraying on Max Fix +; gently building up foundation.
3. She uses concealer under the eyes to cover up dark circle and highlights the face (on the bridge of the nose, the Cupid's bow,chin and forehead) making sure to blend in seamless by gently dabbing product into the skin.
4. She sets highlight (with setting powder) to emphasize and prevent creasing using the beauty blender.
5. She lines the eyes with a red lipstain! (Blushing Girls Tools in J-Town)
6. She lines the under eye with black eyeliner (Zaron Gel Eye Liner in Jazz)
7. She applies glitter adhesive then uses red glitter on the top liner
8. She brushes off the setting powder and sets the whole face with foundation powder to blend
9. She fixes her faux lashes
10. She applies highlighter on the bridge of the nose, the apples of the cheeks
11. She applies blush and dusts off excess foundation powder
12. She applies red lipstick
Get inspired to nail the flawless look for Valentine's day, it's a winning one!