The weekend is upon us and we're just as excited as the rest of the world.
Not only do you get to catch up on your movies, but you also get to bond with bae, and who knows maybe learn a lesson or two in the process.
Check out our list below for a great list of options including Hollywood blockbusters, Nollywood classics and everything else in between.
1. The Notebook: Who can forget this Amy Adams and Ryan Gosling movie that had ladies tearing up across the world. Definitely a great weekend watch.
2. Fifty Shades of Grey: The Fifty Shades trilogy took the world by storm when it was released in 2011 because it played on every girl's fantasy - a young, handsome billionaire meets and falls helplessly in love with a naive university undergraduate.
3. Pretty Woman: Go back in time with this timeless classic staring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.
4. Crazy, Stupid, Love: Humour, plot twists and a good deal of romance, this is the perfect movie to cuddle up to bae with.
5. Keeping Faith: From Hollywood we bring things back home with "Keeping Faith" which is undoubtedly one of Nigeria's most iconic movies, this is a heart-warming movie starring Nollywood heavyweights - Richard Mofe-Damijo and Genevieve Nnaji.
6. A Walk To Remember: Have a box of tissue handy as you watch this movie which tells the heart warming story of a popular high school student who falls for a not-so-popular student. The movie's unfolding is truly the stuff dreams are made of.
7. Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: Get in here Bollywood lovers, this box-office hit tells the story of 2 people who meet and part through significant points of their lives.
8. The Fault In Our Stars: Another tear-jerker, this is the heartwarming tale of two ill-fated teens who meet under unusual circumstances and experience true love.
9. The Perfect Match: Cassie, Terrence J and Paula Patton team up for this romantic comedy which tells the story of a a charming playboy who doesn't believe in serious relationships.
10. Think Like A Man: Never a dull moment with the ensemble cast of "Think Like A Man" and "Think Like A Man Too". Get your popcorn ready as it is quite an interesting watch.