Times you have to be extra-sensitive with your partner
It is expected that you stay sensitive to your partner's needs at all times, and that responsibilty increases even more in the followiing instances.
You do not want to come off as a man who isn't understanding or who does not know how to treat a woman right.
Therefore, while you are supposed to relate with her at all times with utmost respect and care, you are expected to be extra sensitive in these situations.
1. After she’s been in a quarrel or fight. Either with her mother, siblings or best friend. She does not need your judgement at that point, even if she is wrong. Postpone the moral talk.
2. When she gets on her period, dear man, do not make the mistake of being a problem at that time. She’ll be going through some serious hormonal fluctuations that’ll make you feel like you are walking on a really slippery ground, and that is why you should absolutely let your antenna become ever receptive of her mood.
Yes, this might look really tasking, given how it’ll be a monthly affair for you. Who said being with a woman is going to be all rosy?
3. When she was not invited for an event she thought she would get invited to. This might look silly to you and tempt you to disregard its importance to your partner.
Well, that's why you are reading this article; it is important to her, so it is important. Be sensitive to that extent.
4. If she has been going on lately about how much weight she has added, and she keeps fussing about it, be careful to not worsen the case for her.
Take note to make her feel gorgeous, and remind her that you'll not trade her for someone else no matter how she feels about herself.
5. Be very very careful around your babe after her best friend just got dumped.
She still loves you of course, but she might be thinking, 'if it can happen to , who am I that it can't happen to me?'
You need to be sensitive to the fact that at that point, she will most likely be nurturing fears that you could maybe do her dirty some day and you really do not want to act in a manner that will only worsen the situation for her.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: