This corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, pork, chicken, seafood, vegetables and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. You would love the taste of this sandwich, is a new way to serve the components, especially since the pickled vegetables last for several weeks.
Try out this soft tacos recipe
You would love the taste of this sandwich, is a new way to serve the components, especially since the pickled vegetables last for several weeks.
- 1 daikon radish, cut into matchsticks
- 3 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 teaspoons Maggi seasoning
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, boneless
- 1 cup Thai barbecue sauce
- 1 package taco-size soft corn tortillas
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 1bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cheese round, broken into small pieces (optional)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: