How to prepare homemade avocado ice cream
Looking for the perfect fitfam treat? Try this delicious avocado ice cream recipe.
Can serve 8
One serving of avocado ice cream contains 445 calories. Will be much lower with coconut milk and without heavy cream.
1. Peel the avocados and remove their meat.
2. Transfer the avocados, sugar, lemon juice and milk into a blender and blend till a consistent puree is formed.
3. Put the heavy cream in a big bowl and whisk (with electronic mixer) until thick i.e. stiff peaks start to form.
4. Pour the avocado mixture in the bowl and whisk to combine.
5. Transfer the cream into a loaf tin, smoothen and freeze for about 6 hours.
Your ice cream treat should be ready to be enjoyed with your homemade pancakes!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: