With easy, natural looking makeup suitable for work, the essence is a minimal, flawless and overall tidy look that transitions well and works for varying looks.
when done right, the makeup look is breathable (not heavy or cakey), light but flawless, feels skin light (there's an illusion of non-existent makeup) and features earth tones from eye shadows to lipsticks depending on the warm hues that work on the varying skintones.
It's important to:
1. Start off with a primer to set the skin and get rid of oil to keep product in place as well as a mattifier to make foundation application smooth and seamless.
2. Start off foundation application which should be blended seamless into the skin (using damp beauty blender to work foundation into the skin)
3. Highlight by using a concealer two shades lighter to the t-zone and blend
4. Set concealer with setting powder and leave for a few minutes to bake
5. Set the foundation with foundation powder (the parts not covered with setting powder)
6. Contour and apply eyeshadow as desired while the skin bakes
7. Dust off setting powder and blend seamlessly
8. Set the face with a mist and apply mascara then proceed to line waterline
9. Apply light blush and nude lip stick/gloss.
Primer- Milk of magnesium
Brow highlight- La Girl Concealer Beautiful Bronze
Under eye- La Girl Concealer Beautiful Bronze
Foundation- NARS Khartoum
Foundation Powder- House of Tara Powder Foundation Palette
Setting Powder- Ben Nye Setting Powder Topaz
Liner- Zaron Cosmetics Kajal
Lip Gloss- Estee Lauder
Blogger Tolu Fagbayi of Rouge Addiction shows how to nail the tidy look in super easy steps.