In a two-part article, the actress shared who Funke Akindele was to her, and who she was to Akindele.
12 things Juliana Olayode said about exit from "Jenifa's Diary," relationship with Funke Akindele
Juliana Olayode has confirmed that there was a misunderstanding between her and Funke Akindele.
According to her, the post is a response to people who have described her as proud and misunderstood her exit from "Jenifa's Diary."
Pulse Movies has put together 12 things she said about her exit and relationship with Funke Akindele.
1. Funke Akindele paid 250, 000 naira for Juliana's mother's fibroid operation. She also donated 150, 000 naira to a ministry special to Juliana, MINE Teenage Ministry.
2. Akindele was a sister and adviser to Juliana. She had sternly warned the latter to never bleach her beautiful skin.
3. Juliana was privileged to be Akindele's unofficial personal assistant on set.
She held her bag, ran errands, handled the finances and was required to balance accounts afterwards.
4. Whenever she wasn't acting on set, she served as a makeup artist, fanning and dabbing the faces of other actors.
On some occasions, she did her makeup and that of some other cast members.
5. Sometimes on set, she served food and water to cast and crew. At some points, she joined in washing plates when the plates were not enough to go round.
6. On some occasions, she had to go on set earlier than others and leave later than others, just to sort out costumes, as Funke always asked costumiers to confirm costumes with her.
7. She woke up early on different occasions to wash or dust Funke’s car. She also helped her with her laundry.
8. Juliana learnt how to massage with Funke Akindele, who was usually tired after a day on set. It was Juliana's pleasure to relieve her.
9. She fasted, prayed and shared words of wisdom with Funke Akindele on several occasions.
10. God, who saw her commitment, is rewarding and announcing her to the world. She encouraged up and coming actors to seek to serve and not be served.
11. Juliana Olayode confirmed that there was a misunderstanding between her and Funke Akindele; one she can't share without the latter's permission.
12. She did all the above-mentioned for Funke Akindele with joy, as she considered her a kind and special person.
Juliana Olayode departed the show in May 2016.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: