- Jade Jorand, the teenager, was making her pro debut at the Bellator Kickboxing show in Milan on Saturday.
- She was fighting Silva La Notte who was far more experienced having fought 88 times.
- Watch the brutal knockout below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
A 19-year-old Frenchwoman flattened an opponent more than twice her age with a brutal head kick in the second round of their kickboxing bout.
It all went down at the Bellator Kickboxing show in Milan, Italy, on Saturday, October 12.
Jade Jorand, the teenager, was making her debut on the fight card and was up against the 37-year-old fighter Silvia La Notte, who was far more experienced having fought 88 times, 66 of which were wins.
After a clinch in the second round, Jorand acted fast and launched a left foot at La Notte's face. As soon as it connected, La Notte dropped to the floor and the bout was waved off.
Watch Jorand's finishing move in her pro debut below:
Jorand's victory was on the undercard of a main event between Gabriel Varga and Christian Faustino, who were fighting for Varga's Bellator Kickboxing featherweight title.
Varga extended his winning record to 18-6 with a unanimous decision (50-45 x 3) over Faustino.
- A VAR system stopped working during a Saudi Arabian soccer match after a worker unplugged it to charge his phone
- Conor McGregor just joked about making a sequel to 'Superbad' with Seth Rogen that would see 'McGregor and McLovin join the IRA'
- Lionel Messi says he wanted to leave FC Barcelona after he felt 'mistreated' by authorities
SEE ALSO: The 22-year-old Irish fighter being compared to Conor McGregor could actually be a greater example of 'modern' MMA
DON'T MISS: An Irish boxer is challenging Conor McGregor to 'stay sober' long enough so they can end their war of words and fight for a world title