Weight loss is a huge journey that affects you physically, emotionally, psychologically and otherwise, however, the benefits are fantastic.
Still, weight loss takes a lot and it’s not all roses along the way.
- Your relationship with your significant other- Weight loss could affect your relationship negatively, for instance, you are the sort of couple that eats junk food together, once one person starts hitting the gym, trading in the pizza for healthy food, it can lead to trouble in paradise.
- Your relationship with your friends- Get ready to lose some friends along with the weight.
- New taste buds- Once you being the healthy journey, and change your diet, your taste buds will change and your cravings for your old foods will wane after the first six weeks.
- Food dreams
- Mixed reactions- Surprisingly, not everyone will love the new you, so, prepare to have haters.
- New wardrobe- As expected, your wallet will suffer as you have to buy new clothes.
- Smaller boobs- During weight loss, your boobs will get smaller unfortunately, they may also sag.
- High self esteem/confidence- Once you can win the struggle with your weight, every other thing looks like child's play.