Make your bae's day with these 10 romantic and emotional words - number five will melt any heart, any day.
While it's OK to have surprise gifts to share in the day and true romance to savour deep into the night, it makes good sense to begin the day on the right note... to set the perfect tone for a long day of spoiling your boo with the sweetest and most heartwarming romantic gestures.
We have an idea of the most beautiful way to start your girl's day: send one of these romantic messages to her - via text or Whatsapp - before she wakes, so your affectionate words will the first thing she sees when she opens those pretty eyes!
So here goes, 10 romantic love messages you can send to your girlfriend on lover's day:
1. Clichéd words are most going to be everywhere today. But I don't do Clichés.
I have no flowery words or long lines about how roses are red or how violets are blue.
his is me just being as honest and true with words that come straight from the depths of my heart...
Thank you for being amazing on every day since you came into my life.
Thank you for being the love of my life.
Happy Valentine's, honey, I love you.
2. I could be miserable if you had not brought your reassuring smile, and loving stability into my life. Maybe, maybe not.
But now that I know what it feels like to be with you, I really can't think of a better person to have in my life right now... and I surely can't think of a better woman to share this Valentine's day with.
Happy Valentine's, boo.
3. I've stressed myself making plans about how I'm going to spend this valentine's day but I realised that the magic of true contentment is not in what we do or where we go.
It's right here in staying with you... on this Valentine's day and every other day.
Happy Valentine's, babe.
4. I need no special days to love you differently. I need no special moments to hold you closer or kiss you deeper.
But it’s Valentine’s and I couldn't let this magic fade without riding on it to tell you how much difference you make in my world... how much brightness your smiles have lit my heart with and how much I really, truly love you.
Happy Valentine’s day, Queen.
5. The spaces between my fingers are where yours fit perfectly.
So on this Valentine's day and every day after, I'll have your hands in mine to remind you of how far I want to walk with you and how long I want to be with you...
I'll be holding you when your dreams are still dreams. I'll be there to hold you when you hold our little baby in your arms and I hope to still be the one holding you when we're old and gray... and when we shall both sleep and no longer dream.
6. I hope to keep loving you from now when your youthful eyes sparkle as stars till when they crinkle with laughter and the many precious memories we will together create.
I hope to make you smile with this message today, and I hope to remain a reason for your smiles for a long, long time to come.
I love you inside out, on Valentine’s day and far beyond.
7. These chocolates will melt; the cards might get lost, and those roses will die…
On this Valentine’s day, babe, I simply want to remind you, that my love is here to stay always and forever.
Happy Valentine's day to you!
8. No Valentine gift compares to the fortune of waking beside you everyday, and sleeping with you in my arms every night.
You are all I’ve ever wanted – on Valentine’s day, on Christmas day… and everyday.
9. Of all that I am grateful for, it is the chance to be part of your life that amazes me most.
Of all that I cherish most, it is the memories we are creating and the future we are building together that delights me than any other.
Let's toast to this love, babe.
Happy Valentine's day to you and me!
10. They say dancing under the moonlight is like being in heaven. But I do not need the moon or stars to feel a taste of paradise.
Here you are with me... it’s the greatest miracle I’ve ever known, and the biggest blessing I will ever need.
Cheers to another Valentine’s day in this never-ending love story that is you and me.