If you are tired of store-bought pastries, here is a recipe you can easily make on your own.
Store-bought pastries aren't always the best.
Sometimes they are stale and other times, they just don't contain your favourite fillings.
This problem is easily solved by baking your own fresh pastries at home. Hot dogs on skewers is quite easy to make and you don't have to be a professional to get it right.
ALSO READ: How to bake Nutella muffins
What you need:
- Pastry dough
- Four sausages (the number of sausages depends on the quantity you want)
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- One egg yolk
- Wooden skewers
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C.
2. Divide the dough into eight equal triangles.
3. Cut the sausages into halves and put each half on a skewer.
4. Cut the cheese into eight equal slices.
5. Place one cheese slice and one sausage half on the wide edge of each triangle and roll it.
6. Whip the egg yolk.
7. Grease the hot dogs with the egg yolk.
8. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
9. Cool and serve as desired.