Replace those Meatballs with Bean Balls.
Its healthy, rich in protein, nutritious and easy to prepare. Let's make some Bean Ball.
1. Dried broad beans (soaked overnight)
2. Red Chilli
6. Seasoning cube
8. Vegetable oil
1. Drain the beans, peel and discard the skin
2. Add Onion, Garlic, Chilli, Salt, Pepper to the beans and grind into a paste.
3. Try shaping the mixture into small, rough balls. You could use your hands (washed properly) or shape with two tablespoons.
4. Deep fry bean balls for about 5 minutes or until it's golden brown.
Bean ball is ready! You could serve with Pita bread or Tortilla wrap, red onion and tomato sauce.