JAMB says the 2018 UTME results that were removed from portal after the release of all results might have been withheld.
The Board’s Head of Media, Dr Fabian Benjamin made this known on Monday, April 9, 2018, in an interview with newsmen in Abuja.
Following the release of the 2018 UTME results, some candidates cried out saying their results were removed from JAMB's website after they had been released.
ALSO READ: Meet Edo IDP with amazing score in 2018 UTME
The candidates complained that the site displayed, “You do not have any result yet” or “you did not write the examination,”
According to Benjamin, the board may reschedule the examinations for some whose cases are exceptional but some results may have been withheld.
“Once you don’t see your result after a while it means it has been withheld.
“However, there are exceptions and the board intends to reschedule the examinations for those who fall in that category but they would be contacted before then.”
The JAMB spokesman also said that the exam body was still working to release other results.
He also said that JAMB would continue to give an update to the general public on its latest development as time goes on.
For candidates, who intend to change their choice of institutions, Benjamin advised them to visit the Board’s site and follow the procedure as displayed before the 2018/19 admissions process begins.