- Chains including Burger King , Wendy's, and Hooters are roasting Jack in the Box on Twitter in the aftermath of Kardashian West's tweet.
- Kardashian West is a noted lover of fast food, reportedly receiving Burger King franchise rights as a wedding gift and once being gifted a Givenchy wallet from McDonald's.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Jack in the Box is being publicly shamed by fast-food rivals following a cryptic tweet from Kim Kardashian West.
"Hey, Jack In The Box I have a serious complaint but I won't fully put you on blast, check your corporate email inbox or send me a DM with direct person for my team to contact. Pronto!" Kardashian West tweeted on Monday afternoon.
Jack in the Box responded: "Hi Kim, we are unable to DM you. Please send us a DM with how we can get in touch with your team & someone will reach out immediately."
It is unclear what exactly the "serious complaint" is. Kardashian West clarified on Twitter that the complaint is "not about me or a wrong order. Nobody recognized me and it's something that I observed that affected other customers at this particular location that was concerning."
However, beyond that, both Kardashian West and Jack in the Box have kept quiet. Jack in the Box did not respond to Business Insider's request for comment.
The lack of clarity has not kept Jack in the Box's fast-food rivals from jumping on the opportunity to mock the chain on Twitter.
The brands weren't the only people fascinated by Kardashian West's mysterious complaint.
Steak-Umm, which has developed one of the most bizarre social media strategies in the food industry, tweeted another question on many people's minds: "kim why are you going to jack in the box lol."
Kardashian West and her husband, the rapper Kanye West, have a well-documented love of fast food.
When the couple wed in 2014, West reportedly bought his bride the rights to open 10 Burger King franchises located throughout Europe though no locations were ultimately opened in the Kardashian West name. And, in 2016, McDonald's sent Kim gift cards and a Givenchy wallet after the celebrity wrote a blog post about her favorite fast-food menu items.
If you have any information on Kim Kardashian West's serious Jack in the Box complaint, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chick-fil-A is finally bringing back a menu item that customers have been begging the chain to resurrect
- Little Caesars is the first national pizza chain to jump on the vegan meat bandwagon
- Chick-fil-A is testing spicy chicken strips as the chain looks to expand its spicy menu offerings
SEE ALSO: Kanye West says his favorite restaurant is McDonald's, but he bought the rights to open locations of 2 other fast-food burger chains