- Among the top-selling items were L.O.L Surprise! dolls, Keurig coffee makers, Oral-B electric toothbrushes, Champion fleece hoodies, and Amazon devices such as the Echo Dot and Fire TV stick.
- Sign up for Business Insider's retail newsletter, The Drive-Thru.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Amazon said Tuesday that Cyber Monday was the company's single biggest shopping day in history, based on the number of items that it sold globally.
While Amazon didn't specify how many products it sold or its total sales, the company said shoppers purchased "millions more" Amazon devices than last year and "hundreds of millions" of products globally between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday.
Among the top-selling items were L.O.L Surprise! Dolls, Keurig coffee makers, Oral-B electric toothbrushes, Champion fleece hoodies, and Amazon devices such as the Echo Dot and Fire TV stick.
"We're focused on making this holiday season more convenient than ever for our customers, especially given how short this holiday shopping season will be," said Jeff Wilke, worldwide consumer CEO at Amazon. "We are thrilled that customers continue to come to Amazon in record numbers to discover what they need and want for the holidays."
Cyber Monday's online sales across all retailers soared 17% year-over-year to $9.2 billion , making it the biggest US online shopping day in history, according to Adobe Analytics data.
Here are many of the top sellers that Amazon said helped make Cyber Monday its biggest shopping day of the year.
Stephen Brashear/Getty Images
Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote
Champion men's powerblend fleece pullover hoodie
LEGO Star Wars: Darth Vader's Castle
Monopoly Game: Disney "Frozen 2" Edition
Hasbro games including Jenga, Guess Who, and Candy Land Kingdom of Sweet Adventures
Oral-B Genius Pro 900 electric toothbrush
Lagunamoon essential oils "top 6" gift set
L'Oreal Paris voluminous makeup lash "Paradise" mascara
Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Cookie Creations
Keurig K-Cafe coffee maker
LEGO City ambulance helicopter building kit
Echo Dot smart speaker with clock
L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls
Jack Taylor/Getty Images
"Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball"
Wyze Cam 1080p HD indoor wireless smart home camera with night vision
Carhartt men's acrylic watch hat
- Cyber Monday spending soars to record-high $9.2 billion online, with a whopping $3 billion spent via smartphones
- Mail carriers and police departments across the US are bracing for record-high package deliveries this holiday season as Walmart and Amazon offer cheaper, faster shipping than ever before
- These stores delivered the best and worst Black Friday shopping experience, experts say
SEE ALSO: Cyber Monday spending soars to record-high $9.2 billion online, with a whopping $3 billion spent via smartphones