- On his YouTube channel, beauty mogul Jeffree Star reviewed two Kit Kat -inspired eye-shadow palettes, which were created by South Korean brand Etude House.
- The red version of the palette is called "Original," and the pink one is called "Strawberry Tiramisu." Both versions are said to smell like chocolate.
- Star loved the packaging of the products, as well as the Kit Kat-themed makeup bag and actual candy that came with each palette.
- While he said the various brown shades were easy to blend, Star said he wasn't a fan of the pink and red shadows; he felt they were too sheer, though he did note that Korean beauty trends tend to lean toward softer, more minimal looks.
- Watch Star's video below to see his full experience using the Kit Kat-inspired eye-shadow palettes.
NOW WATCH: We gave ourselves haircuts using a haircutting clip