- Newell Coach has created the 2020 Newell Coach p50 build number 1675, a luxurious recreational vehicle it's selling for $2.05 million.
- The company has a longstanding partnership with Porsche Design, which collaborated on the motor home's body design, according to Newell .
- There is a dinette, kitchen, bedroom and living area with three beds in the recreational vehicle.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Newell Coach has created the 2020 Newell Coach p50 build number 1675 , a home on wheels for $2.05 million.
The company has been crafting motorhomes for half a decade, and the p50 was created to honor the company's 50th anniversary. Newell also has a longstanding partnership with Porsche Design, which collaborated on the "body style" of the motorhome.
The RV seller makes its own body and chassis for the home, and each vehicle is built to order, allowing the interior and layout to be completely customizable as well.
"Custom designed and custom engineered for the customer," president of Newell Coach Karl Blade said in a statement.
The maker claims there is a focus on "intuitive controls and consistent performance" throughout the home that is made of "luxurious materials." Newell builds are typically 45 feet long, weigh 60,000 pounds, and are 600 square feet, according to the company.
Most of their customers are self-made entrepreneurs that have experience RVing, according to Newell.
Keep scrolling to see this opulent home on wheels:
- Lexus turned its GX luxury SUV into a camper van with a pop-up tent on the roof see inside
- Air Canada just added the Airbus A220 to its fleet see inside the controversial aircraft that Boeing tried to keep out of the US
- The first example of the new 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray just sold at auction for $3 million