- Carlos Brito is the CEO of brewery group Anheuser-Busch InBev, which produces popular beers likeBudweiser, Bud Light, Corona, and Stella Artois.
- As Markets Insider reported on July 2, AB InBev is planning to hold what is expected to be the largest initial public offering of 2019.
- Brito is extremely private about his personal life.
Brewery titan Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly planning thelargest IPO of 2019, and one of the greatest beneficiaries will be CEO Carlos Brito.
Markets Insider reported on July 2 that the debut of AB InBev's Asia-Pacific business on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange could raise $9.8 billion.
Brito had an options grant that was worth more than 250 million (about $469 million in today's dollars) in 2008 according to the Financial Times , but it could be worth substantially more after the IPO.
The Brazilian-born CEO is notoriously private, but keep reading to learn to take a look into his life.
- 10 mind-blowing facts that show just how dire the student-loan crisis in America is
- One of the best hotels in the US is a 147-year-old inn on a secluded island 3 hours from NYC. I visited and found a glaring difference from most other luxury hotels and that's exactly its appeal.
- A sprawling Florida mansion right down the street from Mar-a-Lago just sold for more than $110 million, and it broke a real-estate record Trump set back in 2008
SEE ALSO: What George Soros' life is really like: How the former hedge-fund manager built his $8.3 billion fortune, purchased a sprawling network of New York homes, and became the topic of international conspiracy theories
DON'T MISS: French billionaires have made more money this year than their ultra-wealthy counterparts in any other country and they partially have China to thank