Frozen hot chocolate with whipped cream is a creamy and yummy drink made with hot chocolate powder and milk.
Frozen hot chocolate with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and chocolate curls is made with hot chocolate powder and milk. You can use sweetened hot chocolate powder to ensure your drink isn’t bitter, otherwise, replace with cocoa powder and a little sugar if you prefer.
1. 3 cups crushed Ice
2. 2 cups milk
3. 21/2 tsp of hot sweetened chocolate cocoa powder
4. 4 tbsp chocolate sauce
5. Whipped cream
6. 2 tbsp chocolate shavings
1. Place the ice, milk and hot chocolate powder into a blender. Blend for 1 minute until thoroughly combined.
2. Add 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce around the rim of the glass. Pour the frozen hot chocolate into the glass.
3. Top with whipped cream, then add the remaining chocolate sauce. Sprinkle some chocolate shavings on it.